|Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the passenger capacity of the motorcoaches and buses?
Answer: 16 to 90 passenger capacity
- Do the vehicles have restrooms?
Answer: All of the motorcoaches have restrooms, the school buses do not.
- How long has Gentry Trailways been in business?
Answer: A family-owned and operated business based in Knoxville, TN for over 55 years, since 1953.
- Why should I hire Gentry Trailways versus another operator?
Answer: Experience and reputation in training, safety, reliability, and customer service.
- Who are some of your customers?
Answer: Our customer base consists of individuals and anyone who calls themselves a Group, including school, college, and university groups, professional sports teams, government agencies, church groups, senior groups, tour operators, and military.
- When is my deposit due?
Answer: Within two weeks of conformation, noting that the charger confirmation is solidified once the deposit and signature are sent in.
- What is Gentry Trailways's policy on cancellations?
Answer: COMING SOON - please contact us in the meantime
- Are you allowed to smoke or have alcohol on a Gentry motorcoach or bus?
Answer: Smoking is not allowed at any time. If you are going to have alcohol you must pay a $250 fully refundable deposit. Red, grape and orange drinks are not allowed due to them staining the upholstery unless they are in resealable containers.
- How long can a driver legally drive?
Answer: A driver can work a total of 15 hours on duty with 10 hours driving time in a 24-hour period. When a driver reaches either the 10 or 15 hour maximum they are required by law to have at least 8 consecutive hours off duty before resuming any work or driving.